Online training registration has ended. If you are looking to add to Fall training, please call Quavas Kirk
at (847) 999-8459.
The goal of the Trevian Small Group Training is to provide an additional opportunity exclusively for Trevian SC players to refine and improve their individual skills alongside teammates with the same goal sets and skill levels.
Small Group Coaches
Trevian SC Small Group Training will run by Director Quavas Kirk with direct collaboration and communication from Trevian's core coaching staff.
- IMG Academy, Florida
- Over 8 years of professional experience
- US National Team credentials
- Dedicated and knowledgeable speed, agility, & quickness coach
- US U-15 National Team Player
- Trinidad & Tobago U-20 National Team Player
- Western Kentucky Men's Soccer
- Personal Soccer Trainer: 2010 - Current
Baer Fisher will oversee the small group training program. Baer will work in
conjunction with Quavas in order to provide a consistent club message throughout
the training sessions.
2007 - 2010 Trevian SC Club Players
The Glen Fields: 3090 N Lake Terrace, Glenview
For Small Group Sessions Meeting on September 6 and 7 only, we will be moving the location outside to Willow Park in Northfield for the first week. Our scheduled facility is having new turf put in, but this process has been delayed 1 week, so we will be outside for week 1 only. The training at Willow Park on 9/6 & 9/7 will be at the Northeast corner of the Middlefork School, off of Wagner Rd.
Willow Park: 401 Wager Rd, Northfield
- Each group needs a minimum of 4 players (from the same team) and will be closed at a maximum of 8 players.
- Groups are filled on a first come, first serve basis per team.
- Players must be on a Trevian SC team in order to participate in the group.
Registration is currently closed
Contact us for more information